News Celeb Gist Viral Gist Music Video

Family Issues | TV Shows | Movies | Talk Zone | Romance | Health

Buhari is Giving Out N30,000 to Nigerians Don't Collect Anything Less Than That

The Minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, Sadia Umar-Farouk has informed Nigerians the amount Federal Government is giving out to the citizens of the Nigeria. 

While speaking on Saturday in a press briefing in Gusau, the Federal capital of Zamafara state said that the Federal Government of Nigeria is nothing less than thirty thousand Naira to Nigerians benefiting from the Government's Conditional Cash Transfer. 

Sadia Umar-Farouk said that the maximum amount Nigerians (Beneficiaries) can receive as grant is Eighty Thousand Naira, telling beneficiaries not to collect anything less than Thirty Thousand Naira as its the Minimum. 

“Should any of our officials involved in the programme give you anything short of the minimum amount of N30,000, do not collect. Report to me or your state governor through telephone numbers made available to you.”

According to Sadia Umar-Farouk, she said that President Muhammadu Buhari administration’s initiative was to bring succor to the poor, unemployed and vulnerable citizens.

Sadia Umar-Farouk also explained why the programme was yet to fully take off in some states. She said that states are supposed to be, “30 percent ready in terms of their commitment and personnel involvement before the federal government comes in with the remaining 70 percent”.

According to her, In Zamfara where we they now, the government had shown 70 per cent commitment.  They have already started with communities in six out of the 14 local government areas in Zamfara state others will soon take off. She Said. 

If Federal Government of Nigeria is Yet to Come to Your State, Wait for Them They are Coming. 

Click Here To Comment!!!
Follow me On Social Media For Updates and Win N5000 Weekly 👇

Facebook Twitter Instagram
For News Tips, Statement, Press Release & Adverts: Contact Me!

No Comment Yet

Previous Post Next Post