News Celeb Gist Viral Gist Music Video

Family Issues | TV Shows | Movies | Talk Zone | Romance | Health

RIP! She Was Found Dead After She Lit Charcoal in the Night to Keep Herself Warm




I regret to report this news of a popular Nigerian beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa who was found dead in her room in the morning after she allegedly lit charcoal to keep herself warm over the Night. - Source Said

According to what was shared on her business instagram page which confirmed the report of a source who said she died from carbon-monoxide poisoning in Calabar.



Read Confirmation from Her Instagram Page:

It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.

The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honor of sally onome okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand sally signature lives on as sally would have wanted it.
She was an inspiration , a hard working lady and a beauty.
her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands .

we look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020.

Signed : management





Click Here To Comment!!!
Follow me On Social Media For Updates and Win N5000 Weekly 👇

Facebook Twitter Instagram
For News Tips, Statement, Press Release & Adverts: Contact Me!

No Comment Yet

Previous Post Next Post